KilifiKids prides itself in building long-term, successful and mutually beneficial strategic partnerships to meet the needs of the communities it serves. Our partnerships take many forms—from providing funds, contributions in-kind and donated services, to program delivery and support Great care is taken in researching and selecting our partners both from private and public organizations, which offer a unique expertise and can deliver exceptional service to the community. Through these important partnerships, Kilifi Kids is connected to local Rotary clubs and friends and has effectively partnered with government agencies and community leaders, key organizations and leaderships both locally and abroad. The partnerships have allowed KilifiKids not only to better navigate local customs and business norms to more effectively and swiftly execute our critical mission but also to gain instant credibility and ensure project accountability, impact and sustainability with its projects.
Our partnerships with: Rotary, Medic Mobile, and Ministry, Capture you Flag, Moving the Goal Posts, Digital Links International, Computer for Schools has demonstrated the benefits that partnership can bring to leveraging impact to communities.
- Would you like to take part in making a world of difference in the lives of mothers and children in Kenya?
- Do you seek to address health inequalities in developing countries?
- Do you believe in low cost innovation to bring change?
- Do you believe in the role of volunteerism in development?
- Do you believe that change lies in empowerment of local leadership and communities and development of context specific solutions?
- Do you seek scale and try to create a model in which to replicate across new markets and populations?
If you are interested in developing a partnership with KilifiKids, we welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact: marc.olsen[-at-]gmail.com